Planning the outfit for your oceanside vow ceremony should be fun and lighthearted. The bride’s dress will go with any type of formal wear, as long as it is appropriate for the occasion. With this in mind, here are a few suggestions that allow you to enjoy your day while still feeling elegant on a beachfront.
No matter what your style is, there is a wedding dress out there for you. If the bride is getting married by the ocean, she might want a lighter wedding dress that won’t weigh her down in the sand. A flowing white dress with some delicate beading would be perfect.
You could also go for a more bohemian look with a flowy maxi dress. If you want to keep it simple, a white slip dress would also be beautiful. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something that makes you feel like a bride!
If you’re looking for chic and classy jewelry to complete your oceanside vows outfit, we’ve got you covered. From delicate necklaces to statement earrings, we’ve rounded up the perfect jewelry to complement your wedding day look.
If you’re opting for a more understated look, a delicate necklace is a way to go. A dainty gold necklace with a freshwater pearl pendant, for example, is the perfect mix of sophisticated and romantic. For something a little more dramatic, opt for a pair of statement earrings. Pretty gold hoop earrings with pearl accents would be beautiful against the backdrop of the ocean.
Whatever route you choose, make sure your jewelry complements your overall look – you want it to enhance your beauty, not compete with it.
If you’re looking for chic and classy hairstyle ideas for your oceanside vows, look no further! We’ve rounded up five of the best styles to help you look your best on your big day.
- Braided Bun: This style is both chic and elegant, and it’s perfect for a beach setting. To get the look, start by French braiding your hair from the top of your head back. Then, gather all of your hair into a low bun at the nape of your neck and secure it with bobby pins. Finish off by tucking in any loose ends and spraying with hairspray for extra hold.
- Beach Waves: Soft, beachy waves are a great option for an oceanside ceremony. To get the look, start by applying sea salt spray to damp hair. Then, blow dry your hair using a diffuser attachment on low heat. Once your hair is dry, use a curling wand to create loose waves throughout. To complete the look mist with hairspray to tame any flyaways and lock in your style.
- Low Ponytail: A low ponytail is always a good choice for a formal occasion. It’s sleek and polished, but can also be spunky if you add some texture with a hair tie or scrunchy. If you’re getting married after lunch, then let your hair down and finish off any messy strands with hairspray for extra hold.
- Updo: Updos are a popular bridal hairstyle. It’s sleek, and elegant, and still allows you to show your personality with accessories like flowers or ribbon. Take out braids that have been at the nape of your neck for weeks after getting married and refresh them with curls.
- Use Flowers: Flowers in your hair can be the perfect adornment for a summer beach wedding. It adds a touch of detail to the chic look.
There are a few key things to keep in mind when doing your makeup for your oceanside vows. You want to make sure you have a long-lasting base that will resist sweat and water, while also providing good coverage.
A waterproof foundation or concealer is ideal. For your eyes, choose waterproof mascara and eyeliner to prevent any smudging. And lastly, don’t forget the sunscreen! A setting powder or spray can help keep your makeup in place while also protecting your skin from the sun.
When it comes to choosing colors, go for light and natural tones that will complement the ocean setting. For example, nude lip color with peachy cheeks and bronzed eyes would look beautiful. Or, you could go for a bolder look with red lips and smoky eyes. Just make sure whatever look you choose, makes you feel confident and beautiful on your big day.
These tips will help you choose the chic and classy outfit that you are envisioning for your oceanside vows. Whether you’re looking for a simple dress or a more dramatic ensemble, we’ve got you covered. Whatever you choose, make sure you feel comfortable and confident in your outfit so that you can enjoy your special day to the fullest.